jStanley is a static analyzer developed as an Eclipse plugin. The tool is capable of statically detecting the usage of energy-inefficient collections and suggest better alternatives. It can do the same, but considering the execution time or simultaneously energy and time.
- Download or clone this repository
- Move the file greenlab_18.104.22.168805311446.jar located inside the folder pluginjar to eclipse dropins folder
- Depending on the Operating System this folder may be located at:
- Linux: usr/share/eclipse
- OSX: /Applications/Eclipse.app/Contents/Eclipse
- Restart Eclipse
How to use
- Click icon located in your Eclipse tool-bar menu
- jStanley evaluates all open projects in Eclipse
- To change the default analysis type and population size, click on the drop-down arrow to the right side of
- Select one population size from 25K, 250K or 1M
- Select the analysis type from Joules and/or Miliseconds
The following video shows how to use jStanley.